Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Jack Moves



So, Nature and I swung through Buffalo Exchange earlier this evening to drop off some flyers. I was talking with someone while Nature was flipping through the shirt rack, when all of the sudden he came across the shirt pictured above. He showed it to me and laughed saying that the graphic looked REALLY familiar. I instantly knew where the graphic came from, because I drew it! I wrote down the info from the shirt tag and looked it up on the trusty Internet when I got home. Looks like LA's Deter Clothing straight jacked our Stunner Shades graphic we dropped almost 2 years back, and they didn't even do a good job! If you were searching for fashion forwardness...look no further.

P.S. Deter is short for Determined. Genius!

-SBR

4 Comments:

Blogger ev said said...

Gahhh look who else wants to be you!
click me

9:14 PM  
Blogger T-Luv said...

Sounds like someone over at Deter needs a big bowl of come off it.

11:32 AM  
Blogger salmingo said...

heart shaped kanye glasses

7:14 AM  
Blogger Doneski said...

I believe Coolio said it best...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHCvxeKCwE0

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home