Thursday, September 04, 2008

CATCHDUBS ON FIRE THIS SUMMER


Yo. Hope everyone has had a "hot" summer....literally can we not get this heat to stop? I'm ready for the winter and fall....hmmmmm. But, I wanted to share these 2 new mixes from our friend NICK CATCHDUBS. First mix is a dose of house, which includes everything from PASE ROCK,DJ SEGA, AND NACHO LOVERS....just to name a few. I haven't really stopped listening to this since I got it.. now it's your turn..SLICK


The second mix to check out is KIZZALAND. This is a mixtape with Izza Kizza and Catchdubs. I've heard some of this dude's stuff a while back...and he is bringing the heat. NO BULLSHIT. Just download both of these tapes, hit up Catchdubs and peace!!


GO TAKE A VISIT AND SAY YELLOW @ FOOLS GOLD

-Select

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home