Monday, February 25, 2008

HONEY 2.26.08



I hadn't seen this video yet till yesterday, and I have to say I'm really impressed. Erykah has been doing her thing in the D for a long time and I know a lot of us can appreciate both her sound and her attitude. I remember meeting Erykah a long time ago at some random hip hop show in Dallas, and then later going to see her at the age of 17 at the "Bronco Bowl"!! LOL that was a minute ago!! So I'm saying, Erykah has always been a real artist. Her new album looks good, the video is super fly, and what can I say, she's reppin Dallas. Shout out to Paul Levtino and B Wells for all the love!

Don't forget make it over to Bills Records and Tapes TONIGHT for a album signing release party. More details at PAUL LEV. Album drops at midnight, she'll be in the spot makin your copy real personal.
- Select

Erykah Badu: Honey Album Release and Signing Party
@ Bills Records and Tapes
1317 S. Lamar St. Dallas TX
Midnight to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home