Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAMBURGER HEADACHE PARTY



Prince William, Keith P. and I have joined forces to give Dallas a little taste of what it's been missing, Prince William and Keith P. playing under the same roof! These two guys are extremely talented dj's. Both are really knowledgeable when it comes to the history of dance music. They will be dipping into all types of house, electronic, grime, uk garage, 2 step, bass line, fidget, classic and everything in between. As a music nerd, I always seem to get excited when I see either one of these fine gents play a set. I will be joing the line up for the night and I have a lot of new tunes up my sleeve.

We will be giving out free HAPPY MEALS some point during the night. Try to get there early to snatch that burger. Shout outs to Kripsy Ones AND Unit One!

KEITH P - PRINCE WILL - SELECT

Friday @ The Lounge 2810 Elm St. Deep Ellum

-Select

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home