Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sprang Time



The homie Brent...Haterzville founder, buhbOmp originator and international playboy EMPANADAMN comes correct with his debut buhbOmp mix for episode 7: I Came 2 Brang da Sprang. The Pride of Odessa welcomes the changing seasons with an uplifting mix of soulful tunes, feel-good vibes and summer jams. Put this one in rotation for that Sunday cruise, park look, sprang cleaning or just straight chillaxin'.

In his own words:

"With sprang upon us, I've made a feel-good mix that's long overdue in honor of the season we all look forward to. I hope you have the patience to DL it. If you like it, please share it with whomever you like. If not, tell me what sucks about it, and it will make me try harder next time. As a hater, I welcome your citicism. It's a little rough, recorded live with bumps kept in the mix, so please hammer don't hurt me."

And for those keeping score at home:

01. DJ Day "Four Hills"
02. The Chess Cadet All-Stars "Simple Folk"
03. Sleepy Brown "Me, My Baby, & My Cadillac"
04. Sleepy Brown "Runnin- Away" (Feat. Big Boi & Killer Mike)
05. Steve Miller Band "Take The Money And Run"
06. Faze-O "Ridin' High"
07. One Way "Cutie Pie"
08. Bird "Kore Ga Watashi No Yasashisa Desu"
09. The Chess Cadet All-Stars "Latin Gold Theme"
10. Biz Markie "It's Spring Again"
11. Rayvon "No Gun No Murder" (Remix)
12. Gap Band "Outstanding"
13. Tweet "Boogie 2Nite"
14. Kelis "80s Joint"
15. Ne-Yo "Because Of You"
16. Michael Jackson "I Can't Help It" (Tango Terje Mix)
17. Jazzanova "Another New Day"
18. Nelly Furtado "Say It Right"
19. OutKast "Spottieottiedopalicious" (Feat. Sleepy Brown)
20. Strafe "Set It Off"
21. Ghost Town DJs "My Boo"
22. Ashley Beedle Presents The Uschi Classen Band "Do You Believe In Love?"
23. Bran Van 3000 "Astounded" (Feat. Curtis Mayfield | MJ Cole Remix)
24. Robin Thicke "Cocaine" (Spruce Lee Remix)
25. DJ Assault "The Good Life"
26. Rick James "Getting It On" (In The Sunshine)

MIX :: I Came 2 Brang da Sprang

CREW :: Haterzville


-SOBER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home