Sunday, June 17, 2007

†JUSTICE†


Well were do I begin? It's JUSTICE and that's all that really matters! This album is the rant and rave of the blog world. I know that I certainly can't get enough of D.A.N.C.E. and any time I play or hear that tune, I dance like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Timberlake concert. Everyone is well acclimated to the Simian remix "We Are Your Friends", which has been such a huge record for both Simian and Justice. Lately it seems like everywhere you look, Ed Banger is taking over. With all the talent on their label it's kind of hard for them to not be the talk of the dance world. Ed Rec Vol. 1 and Vol 2 came out hard, creating so much hype and turning a lot of people on to their diverse sound. The new Justice record is probably the most anticipated release to date. Even if you have a downloaded copy, I hope you will still go out and purchase this record when it drops in the States July 10th (packaging kills as always). Stay on the look out for the Unit One x The Party album release party for this album. Crosses up.

-Select

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home