Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I PUT IT ON FOR KEY CITY



My home dudes over at KEY CITY have got some heat coming out of Dallas.....THIS IS SERIOUS! Not only did they make the shirt "THE SCENE IS STRONG", which is available right now at KEY CITY. They have also recently teamed up with Estate La for a Kixpo fitted hat. These dudes showed me, Big J, and Joe skillz a lot of love on there first shirt release "The Scence is strong", which features the 3 of us in different poses from some of our craziest moments. I know for a fact my picture was taken at our first party with Roxy almost 2 years ago @ zubar. I support these dudes 100%....they are repping their city, they got love for what they do and come on any shirt with me on it?!? YOU GOT TO GET THAT HAHA!

Shout out to Andreas, David, Dre, C S Rucker, Dustin, and all the homies @ KEY CITY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home